Process is an individualistic ritual for many creatives, full of experimentation, failures, success and problem solving.
Join us to hear the work rituals and methods of twelve talented creators, designers and engineers. Each presenter has five minutes to share their work in this explorative and conversational showcase.
- Elais Aboutanios, Senior Lecturer in the School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications
- Anna Lise De Lorenzo, MakerSpace &company
- Ben Denham, Artist and Maker
- Dave Glover, Microsoft
- Gilbert Grace, ARTcycle
- Sophie Harrington, MAAS, Sydney Design Festival
- Danling Xiao, Designer, Mundane Matters
- Hayden Youlley, Designer Ceramacist
- Melinda Young, Contemporary Jeweller, UTS
- Amanda Marechal, Take 3
- Jake Steele, Pingala Solar
Plus enjoy MAAS DIY Day, included in the ticket cost, where you can discover the creativity and ingenuity of the maker community at the Powerhouse Museum for a full day of making, breaking and fixing.