Heart disease is the single biggest killer of Australians – learn how to maintain a healthy heart and mitigate your risks from prominent researchers and practitioners.
Featuring leading academics from UNSW Medicine, The George Institute, the National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre, the panel will discuss the latest scientific research, issues and medical developments, followed by an audience Q&A.
- Scientia Professor Vlado Perkovic, Executive Director (The George Institute Australia, UNSW Sydney and Royal North Shore Hospital)
- Dr Jennifer Cohen, Dietician and Conjoint Lecturer (Sydney Children’s Hospital and UNSW Sydney)
- Professor Michael Farrell, Director (NDARC)
- Alexandra Jones, Public Health Lawyer (The George Institute Australia)
- Dr Belinda Parmenter, Exercise Physiologist (UNSW Sydney)
- Dr Rebecca Reynolds, Nutritionist (UNSW Sydney)
- Dr Jennifer Yu, Interventional Cardiologist (UNSW Sydney)